Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I have got to have this!!!!



Brief Description: Sit and relax with a great tasting cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate
Coffee maker makes a single cup of your favorite beverage
Breville gourmet single cup brewer matches any decor and is a great addition to any kitchen



So everyone that knows me, knows how much I love Coffee...Hello, my blog's name is Caramel Macchiato and I nearly pee'd my pants when the new Starbucks drive-thru opened next to my house. LOL Anyways, I found this new Breville Gourmet Single Cup Brewer and it is my new obsession. (sorry, Edward) The only problem is that its a little pricey...umm alot pricey. Maybe I can twist Juio's arm and he can get it for me for our Anniversary. wink, wink.

3 comments:

  1. two things. i know the real reason that your blog is named caramel macchiato and so do you :) hehe.

    also, i think the absolute last thing in the world that you need is yet another coffee machine. you so crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhh! You're addicted to the new starbucks too! They know me there by name- pretty freakin sad... we'll have to hit it up sometime soon together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe another amazing machine that makes drinks!! I'm coming over for coco :)

    ReplyDelete